Make a Charitable Contribution
Washington Regional Transplant Community accepts charitable contributions from the general public. Individuals interested in making contributions in memory of a deceased loved one or on behalf of a transplant recipient may do so by following the instructions below.
Making a contribution online
- If you are interested in making a charitable donation online, please click "Donate" below and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will automatically receive a letter from WRTC thanking you for your contribution.
- If you are making a memorial contribution and would like the family of the deceased to receive notification, please send an email to email@example.com with the deceased individual's name and the address of the family member to receive the notification.
- If you are making a contribution on behalf of a transplant recipient and would like that person to receive notification, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the recipient's name and address.
- If you wish to remain anonymous, but want the people listed above to receive a notification anyway, please explain that in your email.
making a contribution by mail
- You may also contribute by sending a check made payable to Washington Regional Transplant Community to:
7619 Little River Turnpike, Suite 900
Annandale, VA 22003-2628
Charitable contributions to WRTC go toward funding our various public and professional education campaigns, which educate the public about the importance of registering as organ, eye and tissue donors.
WRTC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Individuals who make a charitable contribution may qualify for a tax deduction. Please see your tax advisor for further information.